Medical Device Solutions
Aearo Technologies LLC provides noise, vibration and cushioning products that meet the stringent energy-control requirements for a variety of medical devices.
• Medical hand-held portables
• Diagnostic devices
• Bedside equipment
Aearo offers its proprietary materials in a broad range of formulations
that provide the optimum combinations of physical and performance
properties for virtually any application.
ISODAMP™ Structureborne Damping Solutions
Constrain structureborne vibrations with frequency specific
• Damping tuned for application temperature and performance
• Broad frequencies spectrum capability
• Ideal for weight-sensitive applications needing high energy loss
ISOLOSS™ Vibration Control Custom Molded Isolators
Control device energy to protect sensitive components with
custom engineered parts and materials.
• Low amplification at resonance
• Shock protection for sensitive mechanisms
• Quick return to equilibrium after vibration or shock input
CONFOR™ Cushioning Foam and ISOLOSS LS Gasking
CONFOR foam is a slow-recovery, temperature sensitive foam for use in applications requiring uniform pressure distribution or shock absorption. ISOLOSS LS foams provide excellent shock control and are durable enough for gasketing applications.
• High energy absorption properties
• Low compression set
• Firm, yet fluid support