Rewarding Careers with a Dynamic Team
Aearo Technologies LLC is paving the road ahead to be a leader in our products, customer interactions, and marketing excellence. A 3M company, we excel with our high-performing products, agility, and dedication to customer service. People are at the heart of what we do, from our customer relationships to our tight-knit corporate culture.
If you're interested in being a part of an innovative and nimble team trailblazing the noise, vibration, and thermal system solutions industry, please apply through the 3M website at the links below.
The person hired for the position of Noise, Vibration, Harshness & Thermal (NVH&T) Engineer will be responsible for providing engineering support for the commercial vehicle market. This position requires an individual with strong leadership skills, who is a good decision maker with the ability to collect facts and separate symptoms from problems in the area of NVH&T engineering. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Technically supporting existing business, providing technical verification to team for new business opportunities, and evaluating competitive threats
- Expanding portfolio for NVH & Thermal and address market adjacencies
As a Manufacturing Technology Engineer, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Developing new and improved processes and products in the laboratory and plant for manufacturing to support new product launch for noise, vibration, and thermal control applications
- Working collaboratively with development engineers, application engineers, and manufacturing engineers to resolve technical challenges in manufacturing process
As a Production Operator, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Set up and operate assigned equipment that may require a variety of adjustments
- Analyze and troubleshoot machine or in-process product problems