Select the best materials to get the best results
A pioneer in cabin comfort, Aearo Technologies LLC uses innovative materials engineered to control typical in-flight airborne noise and structural vibration generated from engines, aerodynamics, and internal systems.
ISODAMP C-1002 Acoustic Barrier
- Widely used in the aerospace industry for 30+ years
- Reduces mechanically or acoustically induced vibrations
- Dissipates shock and impact energy at a very rapid rate
- Available in multiple thicknesses and weights
- Applications: panel damping, isolation, and impact control
Click here for product information on ISODAMP C-1002 Acoustic Barrier Material.
ISODAMP™ QL Acoustic Barrier
- Newest addition to the portfolio
- Similar weight and performance to C-1002
- Black color for enhanced close-out visibility
- High dimensional stability
- Compliant with FAA flammability standards
Click here for technical information on ISODAMP QL Acoustic Barriers.
AIRCRAFT DAMPING COMPOSITES
- Light weight
- Peel and stick application
- Engineered for a variety of in-flight environments
- Approved on many OEM specifications
Click here for technical information on
Aircraft Damping Composite ADC-1312.
Click here for technical information on Aircraft Damping Composite ADC-1512.
Click here for technical information on Aircraft Damping Composite ADC-11512.
Aearo Technologies aerospace materials are available for purchase from R.S. Hughes. Check out availability at Aircraft Thermal & Acoustic Performance - R.S.Hughes (rshughes.com)