Electronic Materials Property Data Sheets
E-A-R offers its proprietary materials in a broad range of formulations that provide the optimum combination of physical and performance properties for virtually any electronic application.
Vibration Damping Elastomers
- ISODAMP™ C-8000 Series Molding Materials and Sheet Goods (pdf) – Highly damped thermoplastic material available in both molded parts and roll goods.
- ISOLOSS™ SL Molding Materials (pdf) – Highly damped thermoset molded products for noise, shock, and vibration control.
- ISODAMP™ C-6000 Thermoplastic Materials (pdf) – ISODAMP C-6000 molding material can be used in parts and assemblies to enhance performance and protect electronic devices from shock and vibration.
- ISOLOSS™ MX EMI Shielding Material (pdf) – ISOLOSS MX is an EMI shielding product for use in products requiring electromagnetic absorbing performance and suppression of radiated electrical noise.
Impact Absorbing CONFOR™ Foams
- CONFOR™ EG Foams Material Summary Sheet (pdf) – Highly compliant shock and energy absorbing, slow- recovery foam materials.
- Small Cell CONFOR™ Foams (pdf) – Small cell, slow-recovery foam for shock protection and gasketing in tight spaces.
- CONFOR™ CFTF Foams (pdf) – CONFOR CFTF foams are extremely thin microcellular polyurethane foams. These resilient foams are ideal for applications requiring cushioning and shock absorption for electronics devices
- ISOLOSS™ LS Foams (pdf) – ISOLOSS™ LS foams provide cushioned support between the Li-ion cells of Electric Vehicle (EV) batteries. A low compression force deflection curve combined with high energy absorption make LS the go-to material for EV batteries.