Electronic Materials Property Data Sheets
E-A-R offers its proprietary materials in a broad range of formulations that provide the optimum combination of physical and performance properties for virtually any electronic application.
Click here for a brochure containing all the technical data sheets for electronics materials listed below.
Vibration Damping Elastomers
- ISODAMP™ C-8000 Series Molding Materials and Sheet Goods (pdf) – Highly damped thermoplastic material available in both molded parts and roll goods.
- ISOLOSS™ SL Molding Materials (pdf) – Highly damped thermoset molded products for noise, shock, and vibration control.
- ISODAMP™ C-6000 Thermoplastic Materials (pdf) – ISODAMP C-6000 molding material can be used in parts and assemblies to enhance performance and protect electronic devices from shock and vibration.
- ISOLOSS™ MX EMI Absorbing Material (pdf) – ISOLOSS MX is an EMI absorbing product for use in applications requiring electromagnetic absorbing performance and suppression of radiated electrical noise in the 0 – 10 GHz range.
- ISOLOSS™ SLX-35300 EMI Absorbing Material (pdf) – ISOLOSS SLX-35300 is an EMI absorbing product for use in applications requiring electromagnetic absorbing performance and suppression of radiated electrical noise in the 20 – 30 GHz range.
Impact Absorbing CONFOR™ Foams
- CONFOR™ EG Foams Material Summary Sheet (pdf) – Highly compliant shock and energy absorbing, slow- recovery foam materials.
- CONFOR™ TF Shock Absorbing Foam (pdf) – Extremely thin microcellular polyurethane foams for cushioning and shock absorption in electronic devices.
- Small Cell CONFOR™ Foams (pdf) – Small cell, slow-recovery foam for shock protection and gasketing in tight spaces.
- ISOLOSS™ AG Foams (pdf) – ISOLOSS™ AG foams provide cushioned support between the Li-ion cells of Electric Vehicle (EV) batteries. A low compression force deflection curve combined with high energy absorption make AG the go-to material for EV batteries.