Custom engineered thermal acoustic solutions available for your aircraft
Aircraft Damping Composites
- Aircraft Damping Composite (ADC) 1312 (pdf) – ADC-1312 is a low surface weight, high-performing aircraft damping composite for structural applications. This composite is specifically engineered for fuselage and interior trim damping at temperatures between 10° and 30°C
- Aircraft Damping Composite (ADC) 1512 (pdf) – ADC-1512 is a low surface weight, high-performing aircraft damping composite for structural applications. This composite is specifically engineered for fuselage damping at temperatures below -5°C.
QL Noise Control Barrier
- QL Noise Control Barrier (pdf) – E-A-R’s QL material is a proprietary low surface weight, high-performing noise control barrier for aircraft applications. This thermoset barrier is specifically engineered for high dimensional stability, flexibility, damping and to comply with FAR 25.856(a) flammability.
- Carpet Pad ACU-021 (pdf) – Carpet Pad ACU-021 combines 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation with E-A-R™ QL Barrier for a lightweight carpet pad with high sound transmission loss and low water absorption.
- ACU Carpet Pad (pdf) – Aearo Technologies LLC proprietary carpet pads have low surface weight and a comfortable step feel for aircraft applications.